We want our children to have a healthy breakfast before the start of the day. The benefits of breakfast for children include:
- improved health and nutrition
- improved attendance and punctuality
- better able to socialise and make friends
- better relations with school staff
- better able to concentrate and improved academic performance
Together with our out-of-school club, our breakfast club represents a great wraparound care offer to parents.
Breakfast club opens every day from 8.00am to 8.30am, providing fruit juice, cereal and toast. The cost is £3.00 per session, payable in advance via your SchoolMoney account. It is free to children who are eligible for free school meals.