Together, We Learn and Grow in God's Love.
Class teacher: Miss Ambler
Teaching Assistant: Mrs White
Mrs White and I are so excited to teach you all this year!
We have had a lovely first week in Year 5 and it has been really nice to welcome you all back after such a long time.
If you would like to contact me, please email email@example.com
Monday - PE with Mr Parkinson
Tuesday - Homework books due in
Friday - Spelling test, Reading records to come in, new spellings given out and new homework given out
Homework will be given out each week on a Friday and expected to be returned by the following Tuesday.
The children will be expected to: complete a reading bingo activity, complete the talk homework, practice their weekly spellings and spend some time on TTRockstars and Mathletics.
I will upload a spelling list for group 1, 2 and 3 each week. There is also a document that includes all of the Year 5/6 spellings split into their spelling patterns or groups. Please practice these throughout the year. Autumn 2 - please choose 3 spellings from the Y5 and Y6 spelling list each week and practice them alongside weekly spellings
- Spelling practice cards
- Whole year of spelling lists
- Y5 and Y6 statutory spellings
- autumn 1 week 1
- autumn 1 week 2
- autumn 1 week 3
- autumn 1 week 4
- autumn 1 week 5
- autumn 1 week 6
- autumn 1 week 7
- autumn 2 week 1
- autumn 2 week 2
- autumn 2 week 3
- autumn 2 week 4
- autumn 2 week 5
- autumn 2 week 6
- autumn 2 week 7
- Spelling lists week 1-6 spring 1 2021 (1).docx
Please read with your children as much as you can at home. If you are looking for inspiration, have a look at the documents I have attached.
Please use these sheets for handwriting practice. The words on each sheet are the statutory spellings for Year 5.
Just because I love showing him off!
Please continue to use Mathletics. Lots of new activities will be set regularly.
Please continue to use TTRockstas. Lots of battles and times tables will be set regularly.
This is a great new Maths website for the children to use. Quizzes will be set each week that follow the topics we were/would be covering in Maths lessons.
This is a wonderful writing and English resource.
- 31-12-2020 - Alison (Chloe's mum)Please can we have usernames and passwords emailed to enable access to resources with thanks
- 19-12-2020 - JessicaWe wish you a merry Xmas we wish a merry Xmas to you +Tom and adam
- 11-10-2020 - Miss AmblerHi Malika, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. Do you have a Wonde password? Have you tried that? Come and see me next week and I'll try help.
- 08-10-2020 - MalikaMiss Ambler My nightzoo keeper password isn't going through at all.
- 27-09-2020 - Miss AmblerHi Chloe, look at the document called autumn 1 week 3 under spellings on the website
- 27-09-2020 - ChloeWhat are the spelling?
- 22-09-2020 - Miss AmblerHi Tueremi - please look on the class page and click on the documents.
- 22-09-2020 - Miss AmblerYes - you can still go on night zookeeper. Please check your reading records for your password.
- 21-09-2020 - Esseydo we still do night zookeeper
- 20-09-2020 - TueremiWhere do you click to 👀 your spells